Monday, May 4, 2009

Target

http://www.ironstar.co.kr/shop/data/editor/1231814185.jpg
Just a quick deal...
Target has there fiber One items on sale for $2.39 a box. If you buy 4 boxes you get a $5.00 gift card free. There is a coupon here. So after the gift card and coupon it will be .64 cents a box! I am off to get me some soon!

By the way...I am kind of already board with this blog. I have decided it isn't very rewarding. No ONE leaves comments if you got the deal or not. I think I might just do a few more posts.

6 comments:

  1. But you HAVE to keep doing it!! How else will I know what deals to get?:) I agree...people better start commenting soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog! I hope you keep doing it, its fun!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. here's a comment...just because i don't comment doesn't mean i'm not reading it. i like the deals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the deals too - i'll comment more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read it megan! I think you should keep it up. I promise to email you more with deals I find. You can check moneysavingmamas for other good deals too!

    ReplyDelete