Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back on Track

Targe has Aveeno Baby Lotion on sale for 2 for $7.00 ($3.50 each)
You can go to THIS website fill out the survey (it is fast) print of two $2.00 coupons and then stack(you can use 2 coupons on one product if one is a store coupon and one is a manufacturers coupon) it with $1.00 off Target Coupon.
I was pretty excited about this deal because I LOVE Aveeno baby! This is the BEST deal I have seen on it.
The final price will be .50 cents!!!!!

Stay tunned with this blog. Crescent Marchant is now on board and is going to help me. We are going to try and be good about putting on good deals. These are deals that we think are good and that we go and get. They will all be tried and true before we post them! We have more sweet deals to come!


3 comments:

  1. Yeah!! I'm so excited and am dedicated to learning this art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love a good deal...thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this deal today! Thanks. Targe has had lots of good deals lately.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete