Monday, March 9, 2009

Huggies Diapers @ Target

Save $5.00

*I used the coupon on the normal huggies and it worked.* I got sizes 3 &4!
I just bought 2 huge boxes of Huggies size 3 diapers (177 each box) for 40.00!!! Sweet sweet deal. So here is how it works. They have their value boxes buy 2 get a $10.00 target gift card free. And then you can use a $5.00 Huggies coupon... get it Here (the print limit is 2).*You can use two of the $5.00 coupons in the same transaction (but you have to have two boxes)* And then if you are lucky enough to get the target coupons in the mail there was a $2.00 off coupon too (you can use manufacture coupons and target coupons together).

This deal will end Saturday the 14th so hurry up and save some money! I have never gotten diapers so cheap.

Tip: I always tuck my target gift cards away (that I get from promotions like this) and then when they have another deal like this I can use my old Target giftcard and get the money off instantly. Target very frequently will have a deal like this with toilet paper, paper towels, diapers and other things.

If you have questions Just leave a comment, call me or email me and I will be happy to help you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment