Friday, March 20, 2009

Old NAVY






Old Navy has their baby items 0-24 mo. on sale for 5 dollars. It is all there NEW stuff! The sale only goes through next thursday so Hurry in before it is all picked over! I went in this morning. They have some cute stuff! If you go to oldnavyweekly.com you can get some printable coupons too! There are a few. You have to click around and find them. There is a 10% off your entire purchase, 15% off your entire purchase and a $5.00 off $25 dollars or more and a $10 dollars off $50 or more. So if you can find the 15% off coupon (it is in the bottom left corner on one of the shorts) if you got 10 items they would be $4.25 each! I couldn't find the $10 off $50 dollars. Big thanks to my Sister-in-law Michele for sharing!

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea....who doesn't love getting a great deal! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, here's a deal for ya....today's free redbox code is MMM325. It's only for today though! You can get one DVD per credit/debit card. The website is

    http://www.insideredbox.com/

    They give out free redbox codes every Monday and Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang. Sad I missed this one... I've gotta check your blog daily! Thanks for all the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan!!! I went to Walgreens today and got a bunch of toothpaste for free...I just paid tax and had to grab a filler. Any one who wants to work the deal email me cbirdsley@vzw.blackberry.net

    ReplyDelete